Monday, August 14, 2006

The Moral Matrix

Recently, I encountered an interesting quiz which attempts to measure your moral and political alignments. The long test of The Moral Matrix is actually rather accurate, at least according to my own experience.

After the long test, I was assessed to be the following :


Which is certainly not incorrect, since I consider myself a believer in the ideas of classical liberalism.

In anycase please do give the test a try. The experience should prove most informative. Be warned, though, that the server may be unstable at times - I was unable to access it yesterday (I was intending to blog about it yesterday).

A last point of interest - it is possible to see the aggregate results for Singaporeans who have taken the test. The results suggest that, at least for internet dwellers, there is little support for authoritarianism. Food for thought.


Technorati Tags :

No comments: